1981 – 2021: 40 years of AMS process analytics systems
Since the company was founded in 1981 it was always focused on development, manufacturing and sales of measurement solutions.
- 1981 – Foundation of the AMS GmbH
- 1989 – Move of the corporate headquarters to Dielheim
- 1997 – Takeover of management by Dr. Grienauer
- 2011 – Certified quality management
- 2013 – Takeover of management by Mr. H. Kießling
An example for continuous product improvement and innovation by AMS: The analyser AMS 5200 is the successor of the AMS 3220.
Incorporating new and compact electronic components, we are now able to use smaller protective housings.
All AMS products comply with the current European Standards and are manufactured according to customer specification. This guarantees that each and every AMS analyser performs flawlessly even under rough operating conditions.
Long-term customers and a great variety of applications on five continents bear witness of the innovativeness and performance of AMS products.
- Portable and stationary trace oxygen analysers for general and Ex applications
- TÜV approved flue gas probes and transmitters, also for high temperature and Ex applications
- Thermal conductivity analysers
- Wobbe index and calorific value analysers for combustible gases and off-gases for use in chemical and petrochemical industries for fast burner control
- Zero air generators for use with flame ionisation detectors (FID)